Glass Survey & Installation
Gx Glass provides an end-to-end installation service that is primarily used in the contract kitchen and washroom, and fit out and joinery sectors. Historically, we have installed in locations from Barnes to the Bahamas, however the majority of our install work is in London and the Home Counties.
Our installations department will be on hand from pre-site inspection and kick off meetings right the way through to snagging, and our CSCS-certified installation operatives are experts in glass handling and installation.
Project Management Process
We provide robust project management and documentation, including risk assessments and method statements. We can also provide a scope of work to help mitigate delays on site and minimise the cost impacts that delays can have on glass survey and installation.
Once we have defined the specification of the glass products to be used, we will tailor the project process to the specific requirements of the job and provide some or all of the following:
- Sample provision and approvals
- Estimates and working methodology
- A collaborative work schedule and manage through with contractors
- Site assessments for risk assessments and method statements
- Site surveys, drawings and template production
- Provide data for O&M requirements
- Agreement of programme with contractors, manage the schedule of work and attend site meetings
- Organisation of timed deliveries and call-offs
- Install and snag plots to required sign-off
We are members of the Builders Profile Database, and as such we have the relevant information about ourselves easily accessible to enable you to easily fill in pre-qualification questionnaires, Please visit our Builders Profile using the link below.
If you would like further information on how we work, or have a project or idea which you would like to discuss, please just give us a call on 01233 642 220.